For nearly two decades TWI has consistently delivered high-quality food support to U.S. military customers, during which time economic globalization has become the defining trend in Supply Chain Management (SCM). Our customers are more sophisticated now, demanding efficiency, quality, and speed with products and services.
TWI offers solutions meeting the highest standards of international SCM by providing industry-leading distribution infrastructure and local expertise. Our refined business model ensures our customers enjoy the best quality for the best price, practices that have won us TWI formal, established awards. We trust our the local partners to use their intimate market knowledge to ensure our customers benefit from advantages available only to experienced, on-the-ground experts.
The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) has recognized TWI more than once for our insourced operations which minimize customer costs. These SPV programs are complex, which is why we are driven to identify the best partners for sourcing, warehousing, and transport, while retaining the overall management of the supply chain in-house.
Our collaborative partnership approach has been honed over several years. We trust our vendors to do their best for us, and our vendors trust us to take care of them. Our clients reap the benefits of that trust at every step of the supply chain experience.
Our SPV Approach:
- US-owned; accountable and transparent.
- Mature, integrated, and proven business ethics.
- Financial strength and visibility backed by an existing $138.75 million line of credit.
- Innovative program management solutions evidenced by TWI’s DLA distinguished “Superior Supplier” rating.
- SPV-qualified staff and partners with proven subsistence supply and logistics capabilities in US (CONUS) and throughout Europe
- Assets, facilities, and a warehouse in Germany to offer customers all products from their first order.
We know what success looks like because we’ve learned a great deal during our 170 years of international food distribution experience. Our SPV leaders, our years of research, and our solid partnerships in Europe combine to make us the experts in the delivery of semi-perishable and perishable food to US soldiers. We’ve invested in advanced inventory management systems, food safety, and customer care measures to tailor our approach -ensuring our approach remains modern and efficient.